Costume requirements for each students are listed below under classes:
MPPS Concert: Come Fly With Me, Around the World with Disney
Prep Melanie: ‘Bare Necessities’
- White, yellow, or brown short and t-shirt to look like Explorers.
- Sneakers and long socks.
Prep Nicole: ‘Heigh Ho Heigh Ho’
- Black leggings.
- Large long sleeve t-shirt in either orange, green, red or blue.
Prep Leigh: ‘I Just Can’t Wait to be King’
- Black or brown tracksuit pants or leggings.
- Black or brown t-shirt or skivvy.
- Black shoes.
1/2A Madelyn: ‘Hawaiian Roller Coaster’
- Boys to wear Hawaiian shirt or patterned shirt and board shorts.
- Girls to wear bike short or leggings in any colour and a colourful t-shirt.
1/2B Isabel: ‘Lets go Fly a Kite’
- Students to wear old fashion looking clothes.
- Girls to wear a frilly dress or a skirt with long socks
- Boys to wear shorts with long socks a shirt and black shoes.
1/2C Senada: ‘Under the Sea’
- Students to wear blue long sleeve tops and long blue pants or leggings.
- Students to wear runners or blue shoes.
1/2D Jenny: ‘Let it Go’
- Students to wear white leggings and a white long sleeve top.
- Students to wear white shoes.
1/2E Jess: ‘Be Our Guest’
- Students playing the part of ‘Tea Cups’ are required to wear all black clothing.
- Students playing the part of ‘Candlesticks’ are required to wear gold or white clothing.
- Students playing the part of ‘Clocks’ are required to wear all black or dark clothing.
1/2 F Alice: ‘You Can Fly, You Can Fly’
- All students to wear pyjamas or a nightgown with slippers or runners.
3/4A Andrea: ‘Aladdin’
- Students to wear black tracksuit pants or leggings.
- Boys to wear coloured t-shirts and girls to wear white t-shirts.
3/4B Dave: ‘Colours of the Wind’
- Students to wear a large white t-shirt (this will need to be brought to school by week 8 of this term so students can decorate it in class)
- Students to wear brown or black leggings or pants with moccasins, or runners.
3/4C Candice: ‘I’ve Got a Dream’
- Students to wear black or brown shorts with long socks and black shoes.
- Students will need a white t-shirt (this will need to be brought to school by week 9 of this term so students can decorate it in class)
5/6A Jude: ‘Ill make a Man Out of You’
- Students to wear white baggy tops or shirts and black tracksuit pants with black socks and runner.
5/6B Lee: ‘Touch the Sky’
- Students to wear Kilts or tartan skirts or dresses and white t-shirts with a tartan sash.
- Students to wear runners.
5/6C Ant: ‘Go the Distance’
- Students to wear togas or a white dress.
- Students to wear sandals or brown shoes.