2015 Art Show Design a Flyer Competition
All students at MPPS are invited to submit a piece of art to be published and printed on to a flyer for the 2015 Art Show titles: Artvision 2015.
The requirements and instructions are as follows:
Eligibility: Any students who attend school at MPPS in any year level.
Multiple Entries: One entry per student.
Judging and Winners: A panel of judges will review all entries and a finalist from each year level will be selected. Each artist will be rewarded a certificate and the finalist will be awarded a prize. All entries will be posted on the Arts Department blog site. A best of show winner will have their work featured on the 2015 flyer. Entrants must include each item from the judging criteria.
- The school name must be included on the flyer
- The art show date: 10th of December 2015
- The opening times: 6.00pm-7.30pm
- The venue (Sports and Performance Centre)
- The title of the art show: Artvision 2015
- Artwork must be 2D and on a page no bigger than A4.
- Your name (first name and surname) and year level (including teachers name) must be written clearly on the back of the artwork.
- Artwork should make a link to the art show title in some way. (Interpretation by the individual)
Copyright laws: Artwork must be student’s own work and not copied from books, internet, television, movies or video games.
Types of Art: Students are encouraged to experiment with a range of art forms. Some ideas might include: A painting using watercolour, acrylic, food dye, photography, mixed media, textiles, paper art, drawing, printing and more.
Submission of Artwork: A box with a label can be found outside of the office for entries to be placed in.
Closing date: Friday 4th of September 2015
If you have any questions please contact me either via The Arts Department Blog site or via email.
Visual and Performing Arts Teacher