The Canvas Trail

Week two of the very popular Canvas Trail was off and running yesterday. There was five canvases up for grabs hidden in some very difficult places around the school yard.

It was a very lucky week for the year 3/4 students finding all five of the canvas.

image image imageRyan was one of the lucky students finding this piece by Gloria Moore. A talented Watercolour Artist. This piece is acrylic paint on canvas of a basket of flowers. Thanks to Gloria Moore for her contribution.

image imageGrace was our second lucky students who found this Mixed Media piece by Beth McInnes (our art teacher, me) it is titled Butterfly and made out of vintage dress pattern pieces and other vintage images.

image imageWell done on your Canvas hunting Aaliyah. Aaliyah found this lovely Watercolour piece by Gloria Moore. A collection of feathers.

image image Oliver found this Canvas hidden in the trickiest spot on the oval. His new art piece is called ‘Postage Stamps’ and was created by Janette McInnes using fabric. Janette is a textile artist and quilter. Thanks for jointing in the trail Janette.

The last Canvas was found by the lucky image image imageThis art piece is the head to match the piece Mali found last week. I am told my the artist if these two Canvas are put together they will create an angel. I will have to get both girls to bring their Canvas in so I can put them together and take a photo!

Congratulation to all the students who found a canvas. Good luck to all the students for next week! Happy Hunting!